JA Student Spotlight: Chereece Burrell
Author: Jacqueline Lombardi
Published: Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020
- What town are you from and what high school did you attend? What year did you participate in the Career Connection for Young Women program?
- I am from Hartford and attended Global Communications Academy - Class of 2020. I participated in the Career Connections program in 2017.
- What college/university do you hope to attend or are you attending? If you are already in college/university, what is your major?
- I am attending the University of Connecticut studying Nursing and Psychology.
- What is one takeaway, skill or insight the Career Connections program gave you that helped you in any aspect of your life (school, career, personal)?
- The Career Connections program helped me to create my first resume. Three years later, this resume still serves as my guide for any position I apply for.
- Share a career or life goal you have.
- A life goal I have is to invest in developing businesses, as well as create my own.
- Share a fun fact about yourself.
- My favorite colors are red and black.