Exciting JA Board News
Author: Jacqueline Lombardi
Published: Wednesday, 18 Aug 2021
Image caption: Jay Buth
Junior Achievement of Southwest New England is proud to appoint new Chairman of the Board Jay Buth, VP & Controller at Eversource Energy, to a two-year term. Jay has been a member of the Board of Directors for 4 years and has served on the organization’s Executive Committee for the past 2 years.
Special acknowledgements to Matthew Cambi, Principal at PwC, for his dedicated service during his tenure as Chairman of the JA Board of Directors, especially his diligent leadership during an unprecedented year.
JA is also excited to welcome twelve new Board members.
Image caption: Hartford Board of Director Additions - Pictured Left to Right.
Additions to the Hartford Board of Directors:
- Trevon Canada, CFO / Head of Data and Analytics, MLC, The Hartford
- Brian Carillon, Vice President, Head of Consumer and Business Banking, Centreville Bank
- Jennifer Castro Smithberger, Co-Founder, seedership
- Claude Howard, Claim Regional Vice President, Travelers
- Susan Martinelli, Assurance Partner, RSM US LLP
- Michael Pelletier, Managing Principal, Microsoft Services, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Susan Winkler, Executive Director, Connecticut Insurance and Financial Services, Vice President, MetroHartford Alliance
Image caption: New Haven Advisory Board Additions - Pictured Left to Right.
Additions to the New Haven Advisory Board:
- Robert Coro, Partner, Marcum
- Jodie Driscoll, Counsel, Murtha Cullina LLP
- David Finnerty, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Guilford Savings Bank
- Kevin Kiss, Senior Manager, Assurance Services, RSM
- Kolé Mascoll, VP Commercial Banking, JP Morgan Chase
- Evelyn Rossetti-Ryan, Chief of Outreach and ACCESS, Area Cooperative Educational Services
To stay up to date on all of the great work JA is doing in the community, follow our social media pages:
LinkedIn: Junior Achievement of Southwest New England